WP Golf Reimbursement Policy:
| ||72 Holes||54 Holes||36 Holes|
|Winner||R 8000||R 7000||R 6000|
|Top 5 (75%)||R 6000||R 5250||R 4500|
|Top 10 (50%)||R 4000||R 3500||R 3000|
|Top 20 (25%)||R 2000||R 1750||R 1500|
Please note the following:
- These amounts are National or Provincial Tournaments outside of the Western Cape that are recognised for National Ranking Points.
- All claims should be submitted in writing to the WP Golf office within 4 weeks after the completion of the tournament. Claims will only be honoured where copies of appropriate supporting documents e.g. invoices, credit card slips, receipts, etc. are provided.
- Whilst the WP Golf will endeavour to honour all reimbursement requests, payouts are subject to the availability of funds and provided that any set budgetary cap for these payments are not exhausted in that financial year. The amounts in the table are a maximum.
- Mid Amateurs and Seniors can claim at 50% of the amount.
- Tournaments within a tournament do not count. Only overall position.
- A Maximum of R15000 can be paid out in a calender year to a specific player.
Effective from 1 January 2017