WP Golf Reimbursement Policy
|72 Holes||54 Holes||36 Holes|
|Winner||R 8000||R 7000||R 6000|
|Top 5 (75%)||R 6000||R 5250||R 4500|
|Top 10 (50%)||R 4000||R 3500||R 3000|
|Top 20 (25%)||R 2000||R 1750||R 1500|
Please note the following:
- These amounts are National or Provincial Tournaments outside of the Western Cape that are recognised for National Ranking Points.
- All claims should be submitted in writing to the WPG office within 4 weeks after the completion of the tournament. Claims will only be honoured where copies of appropriate supporting documents
e.g. invoices, credit card slips, receipts, etc. are provided.
- Whilst the WPG will endeavour to honour all reimbursement requests, pay-outs are subject to the availability of funds and provided that any set budgetary cap for these payments are not
exhausted in that financial year. The amounts in the table are a maximum.
- Mid Amateurs, Seniors and Juniors can claim at 50% of the amount.
- Tournaments within a tournament do not count. Only overall position.
- Players claiming need to be available for WP Selection.
- Reimbursement is at the sole discretion of the WPG Men’s Executive Committee.
This is effective from 1 January 2019.